Welcome to Wedgewood Swim School
All sessions are 30 minutes long and scheduled between 11-3pm, Monday-Thursday, for 2 weeks. If those times don’t work, we can make other arrangements.
Children are grouped according to skill, age level & age. Got a friend you want to do the lesson with? Let us know.
How to register:
1. Call program director, Jim Villa @856.323.8255 and leave a message with these details:
- Parents’ name and phone #
- Child’s name, age & skill level (ie: non-swimmer, beginner, etc)
- Time preference
You will be called the week before your lesson session with the time.
There are no make up lessons unless the Club cancels (rarely happens)
2. Sessions are $100.
3. Payment will be due on the first day of your lesson with a check made out to Wedgewood Swim Club with your child’s name in the memo section.
Sessions are Monday-Thursday
- Session I: Monday, June 27 -Thursday, July 7
- Session II: Monday, July 11 -Thursday, July 21
- Session III: Monday, July 25 -Thursday, August 4
Head Swim Coach and LTS Director, Jim Villa, also provides private lessons for competitive swimmers, triathletes, and advanced recreational swimmers. Contact Jim at 609-238-2262, or see him at the pool.