For those interested in Employment?
Please submit an Employement Application.
Those offered employment will need to:
- Fill out the I9, W4, and direct deposit forms electronically on Gusto. Show ID for the I9 – to see acceptable forms of ID, click here.
- Provide completed working papers (if you are under 18).
- Provide a copy of the lifeguarding certification (for guards and managers).
For those interested in the Red Cross Life Guard Certification Course, Wedgewood will be conducting the Certification and Re-Certification courses.
- Lifeguarding $325
- Saturday May 13th, 2023, 3 PM – 10 PM and Sunday May 14th, 2023, 8 AM – 4 PM
- Lifeguarding Review (re-certification) $225:
- Course #1: Sunday May 21st, 2023, 8 AM – 4 PM
- Course #2: TBD: Sunday morning in June
Certification lifeguard certificate includes first aid/CPR/AED. Participants receive: a pocket mask, a whistle, and a copy of the manual (price includes a $35 Red Cross fee).
Please complete the Registration Form here if you are interested in participating
Questions please email manager Scott Cameron (firstname.lastname@example.org)